|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Price:||USD1-100/pcs (FOB Shenzhen)|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Package|
Solar Lithium Battery 12 Volt 200ah DIY Li ion Battery For RV Camper
1. What is the weight of a 12 volt lithium battery?
The weight of 12v lithium battery actually is up to the capacity. The larger in capacity, the heavier in weight. Here it is a table showing how much a 12v lithium battery weigh according to different capacity.
2. Is RJ 12v lithium ion batteries deep cycle battery?
Yes. Many people think lithium battery can only discharge to 60% or 70% and then should stop to recharge, otherwise it will damage to the lifespan of lithium battery. This is totally not right. Actually people confuse what is lithium battery with what is lead acid battery. Due to different chemistry inside the battery and based on different technology, lithium battery is capable to discharge to a percentage of 100% DOD. Not 70% nor 60%. This is one of the advantage of 12v ltihium battery that makes it distinguished from old and traditional lead acid batteries and gel battery and AGM battery. RJ 12V lithium battery, consist of 4s1p 3.2v lifepo4 battery prismatic cells from 10ah up to 271ah, has the longest life cycles of 6000cyles, We offer 5yearrs Warranty and wholesale price.
3. How many battery sinle cells in 12 volt lithium battery?
Take 12v 100ah lithium battery for example,
If you want to use lithium iron phosphate battery 3.2V to form 12V/100A battery pack, you can do the following:
1. Voltage, 4 of 3.2V series are 12.8V. thus you put 4 batteries in a bunch
2. capacity, if you use 50Ah single cell. 2 groups of 4 series cells in parallel.
3. That is to say, 8 batteries 3.2v 50ah is needed.
Configuration is 4S2P. of course you should also need battery connectors and BMS, which you can easily get from us with very good price and top quality- RJ Lithium battery manufacturer.
4. Why is 12v lithium battery better than lead acid battery?
Pls take a look at info below for your reference:
Lead acid battery:
1. It has memory effect and can't charge and discharge at any time.
2. There is serious self-discharge phenomenon and battery is easy to be discarded when it is put on hold for a period of time.
3. Batteries can not be used at low temperature due to the freezing of electrolytes. Batteries can be used in winter.
4. The performance is greatly reduced.
5. The discharge rate is small and can not be charged or discharged for a long time with large current.
12v Lithium battery:
1. Without memory effect, the battery can be charged and discharged at any time
2. Battery self-discharge is low, monthly self-discharge is less than 1%. Battery can be stored for a long time.
3. Temperature can be used in a wide range of applications. It can be used normally at -20℃-65℃and discharged at - 20 ℃ to more than 90% of the rated capacity.
4. Strong power, fast charge and fast release, 20 minutes can be full of more than 80%, 15 minutes can be finished.
|Series & Parallel Application||up to 4 series 4 parallel connected application|
|Limited Charge Voltage||14.6±0.2V|
|Floating Charge Voltage||13.8±0.2V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V|
|Continuous Discharge Current||60A|
|Pulse Discharge Current (<3s)||120A|
|Cycle Life||> 6000 cycles|
|Dimension (mm)||Length:525±2 Width:270±2 Height:232±2|
|Charge Temperature Range||0~45℃|
|Discharge Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||15~35℃|
|1||Voltage||Charging Voltage||DC:14.4V CC/CV|
|Balance voltage for single cell||3.50±0.025V|
|2||Current||Balance voltage for single cell||35±5mA|
|Rated continuous discharging current||60A (Peak 120A)|
|3||Over charge Protection||Over charge detection voltage for single cell||3.65V±0.025V|
|Over charge detection delay time||0.7S—1.3S|
|Over charge release voltage for single cell||3.550±0.05V|
|4||Over discharge Protection||Over discharge detection voltage for single cell||2.50V±0.07V|
|Over discharge detection delay time||1.6±0.5S|
|Over discharge release voltage for single cell||3.00±0.75V|
|5||Over current Protection||Over current detection current||500±50A|
|Over current detection delay time||1.6±0.5S|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|6||Short Protection||Detection condition||Exterior short circuit|
|Detection delay time||230uS—500uS|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|7||Resistance||Protection circuitry (MOSFET)||≤60mΩ|
|8||Temperature||Operating Temperature Range||-40~+85℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~+125℃|
Contact Person: Mr. Carl