|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Price:||USD1-100/pcs (FOB Shenzhen)|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Package|
Fast Charge Lithium Battery 12 Volt 200Ampere LiFePO4 For Portable
What should I pay attention to when DIY a 12V Lithium Batteries?
1. When you decide to make a 12v lithium battery by your own for your electrical device, there are something you need to pay attention, first one to consider is to take messure for battery protection. One protection is between the battery to the device, that is known as a battery breaker or something similar function like that. the other one protection is inside the battery pack. Which also known as BMS, which protect the inside battery cells from over discharge and chage, over current and voltage, short circuit and provide cell balancing.
2. there are some different kinds of lithium battery chemistry cells, each has different rated voltage, for example, for lifepo4 battery cells, it is rated as 3.2v and cut off votage range is 2.5v to 3.65v. while for the NMC chemistry battery cell, you can find it has 4.2v rated battery voltage and different range of operation voltage. This is important as it is necessary when you set the protection point of voltage to protect the battery cells for the BMS.
3. structural design. If you make a 12v lithium battery with lifepo4 battery cells. Like 3.2v 100ah single cells, 4 pcs together in series to make a 12v 100ah lithium battery. Then you need to consider the structure for the enclosure of the whole battery pack. Generally speaking, you need to put isolation sheet, usually it is PVC sheet between the 4 battery cells and fix them inside the battery box. And you need a extra 5% space for air flow for heat ventilation.
4. we strongly recommend you to do with lifepo4 prismatic cells, first of all, prismatic lifepo4 cells has higher energy density, which is very lighter and smaller for the whole battery pack. Second of all, for a 12v 100ah lithium battery pack, or even for a 12v 200ah lithium battery, if you adopt 3.2v 100ah lifepo4 prismatic cell and 3.2v 200ah lifepo4 prismatic cell for each battery pack, then you only need 4 batteries cells and a bms for each. That is all,very simple to DIY. What is more, when you choose lifepo4, it is the most safe and has the longest life cycles of all kinds of lithum battery types.
5. priority to consider lifepo4 battery cells manufacturere who has certifications of MSDS, CE, UN38.3, IEC62133 etc.
|Series & Parallel Application||up to 4 series 4 parallel connected application|
|Limited Charge Voltage||14.6±0.2V|
|Floating Charge Voltage||13.8±0.2V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V|
|Continuous Discharge Current||60A|
|Pulse Discharge Current (<3s)||120A|
|Cycle Life||> 6000 cycles|
|Dimension (mm)||Length:525±2 Width:270±2 Height:232±2|
|Charge Temperature Range||0~45℃|
|Discharge Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||15~35℃|
|1||Voltage||Charging Voltage||DC:14.4V CC/CV|
|Balance voltage for single cell||3.50±0.025V|
|2||Current||Balance voltage for single cell||35±5mA|
|Rated continuous discharging current||60A (Peak 120A)|
|3||Over charge Protection||Over charge detection voltage for single cell||3.65V±0.025V|
|Over charge detection delay time||0.7S—1.3S|
|Over charge release voltage for single cell||3.550±0.05V|
|4||Over discharge Protection||Over discharge detection voltage for single cell||2.50V±0.07V|
|Over discharge detection delay time||1.6±0.5S|
|Over discharge release voltage for single cell||3.00±0.75V|
|5||Over current Protection||Over current detection current||500±50A|
|Over current detection delay time||1.6±0.5S|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|6||Short Protection||Detection condition||Exterior short circuit|
|Detection delay time||230uS—500uS|
|Release condition||Cut load|
|7||Resistance||Protection circuitry (MOSFET)||≤60mΩ|
|8||Temperature||Operating Temperature Range||-40~+85℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~+125℃|
Contact Person: Mr. Carl